May 28, 2019
In this issue:
- False advertising by the Alberta government and oil lobby
- Welcoming our new Associate Director
- Only BC’s very richest paying higher tax rate
- How clean is a BC that subsidizes accelerated fossil fuel extraction?
- The importance of community health centres in BC
- BC’s first-ever poverty reduction strategy: An important step forward, but does it go far enough?
- Inside job: How BC Hydro customers wound up bankrolling private power companies
- BC Budget 2019: Positive investments, but room for more
- Dam good investigative research: A conversation with Ben Parfitt
- Thank you to our supporters