The following CCPA staff, research associates, and Alternative Federal Budget partners have posted their budget analysis on our blog (watch this space—we'll be posting links as they come in):
- David Macdonald: Austerity Through Infrastructure Cuts: Budget 2013
- Kate McInturff: New Shoes and a Haircut: Budget 2013 not so pretty for women in Canada
- Andrew Jackson: Budget 2013: Canada needs productivity and sustainability
- Canadian Labour Congress: Analysis of the 2013 Federal Budget
- Canadian Union of Public Employees: Federal Budget 2013 Key Points
- Citizens for Public Justice: Budget 2013: Human development or economic development?
- Canadian Association of Retired Persons: Federal Budget addresses home care and palliative care; financial literacy but little else on priority concerns
- Canadians for Tax Fairness: Tax fairness on the agenda but much more needs to be done
- Campaign 2000: Nothing in the budget for children...
- Canadian Council for International Cooperation: Budget 2013: Implications for Canadian ODA
- L'Institut de recherche et d'informations socio-économique (IRIS): Federal Budget 2013: stubbornness and hidden secrets
You can read the CCPA news release in reaction to the federal budget here.