How can residential care be provided in ways that respect the needs of seniors, families, workers and managers? Join us at this free public forum to hear about ideas and concrete examples of promising practices found in Canada and other countries.
- DR MARGARET McGREGOR, UBC Dept of Family Practice, Community Geriatrics
- CAROLYN UNSWORTH, Hospital Employees’ Union
- CHRIS MORISSEY, community advocate
- DR MEGAN J. DAVIES, York University
- DANNY LEE, community outreach worker
ISOBEL MACKENZIE, BC’s Seniors Advocate, will comment as a respondent and talk about what her office is doing in the area of residential care.
Monday, February 22, 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM in Vancouver. More information and registration: bit.ly/feb22forum