Needing inspiration? Feeling stuck at work/life and needing some new ways of thinking? Have some crazy bold ideas on changing how we do things but not sure where to share them?
We have asked five influential thought leaders to share the biggest challenges they face in their respective fields and ask them to share ideas and opportunities to realize a better future. We'd like to invite you to hear their story and ideas, and participate in the Q&A / panel that follows.
Date: Friday, February 13
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: C300 Theatre, UBC Robson Square (800 Robson Street)
Tickets: Click here to buy tickets. Get your tickets today as the event will sell out.
Want a heads-up about events like this one? Sign up for our email newswire.
Our esteemed speakers include:
- Shadrach Kabango aka Shad | Juno Award Winning Hip Hop Artist
- Iglika Ivanova | Senior Economist, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Ryan Meili | Physician, Founder of Upstream
- Paul Kershaw | UBC Professor, Generation Squeeze Founder
- Harsha Walia | Co-founder, No One is Illegal Vancouver
Thank you & we look forward to having you on the 13th,
Kevin Millsip, Ryan Meili, Andrew Phillips, Ajay Puri, Mohamed Ehab, and the rest of the organizing team.
+ Check back for regular updates including schedule of the evening and details for the after-party.
+ Feel free to share your ideas to transform society on Twitter before the event via #wildideas