A progressive policy and economics podcast
Each episode, hosts Alex Hemingway and Davis Carr will demystify the big policy questions of the day, and share their interviews and discussion with CCPA's intrepid research team.
Do you have questions for our policy experts? We'll find the answers. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Episode 1: Paris primer + 'nannygate'
- Episode 2: A not-so-middle-class tax cut
- Short 1: Holiday preview
- Episode 3: Gender wage gap + voting reform
- Episode 4: What's wrong with the TPP?
- Short 2: Extended interview: Scott Sinclair on the TPP
- Short 3: Premiers' climate talks + divestment
- Short 4: Federal Budget 2016 + Reconciliation
Meet the co-hosts:
Alex Hemingway is the Andrew Jackson Progressive Economics Intern with the CCPA. He is also a PhD Candidate in Political Science and SSHRC Doctoral Fellow at the University of British Columbia.